Monday, October 11, 2010

On sleepovers

In relevance to the all-nighters in college, sometimes we college students also enjoy the comfort of sleeping in a room (albeit it's that of someone else's). Needless to say, for those who don't pay attention to titles, this post will be dedicated to sleepovers in college.

Personally, I've never been a big fan of sleepovers. The last one I had was probably at Carey's house with the girls...when I was a freshman? But in college, things are slightly different. Each dorm room is subjected to a maximum capacity of 6 people, although no one really abides those rules. Anyway, my first one occurred a few weeks ago out of laziness and procrastination. It was a Saturday night and I had an English paper to submit before Sunday midnight. Everyone else there, of course, did not suffer from the same fate. However, we all decided to crash in our friends' room since it was too late to go back to our own (which required a walk across the campus).

So it was about 3 a.m., and the guys are busy lugging blankets and mattress across the hall. As for the rest, I'll let pictures speak. Credits to Dwight for capturing the moments.

Setting up actually took some work...

Tom the pimp (in pink) slept next to two girls ;). Just kidding; he's quite the purest of us all.

LOL enough said.

As for myself, I was fortunate enough to have bunked a bed with my friend. And before you start judging, while everyone else was sleeping with each other...I was actually up and awake trying to finish my paper. But honestly, we were just a bunch of innocent sleepy college kids - and not under the influence.

Of course, no one got enough sleep and I never finished my paper 'til late Sunday night - but this would be what you call a night to remember. ...;)

P.S. To follow this blog, click Follow to the right. Feedbacks until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA niceee ^^ last sleepover you had was at my house ^^ didn't you and lawrence like raid my the kitchen LOL MISS YOU MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I haven't been in your house in so long, let alone sleep there. Miss ya too! (and your kitchen =p)

    ReplyDelete